Our trading name is Seven Dials Tattoo.
We, the Seven Dials Tattoo, may also be referred to as “we”, “our”, “us”, or “ourselves” and are the data controller for the Data Protection Act 2018.
We are fully committed to protecting the privacy and security of your data at all times.
Our website and domain https://www.sevendialstattoo.co.uk is owned by us and operated by us or any of our carefully selected and trusted business partners.
Our website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- International Transfers of data
- What are your data protection rights?
- Third-Party Links and Privacy Policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
- Our business details
1. What data do we collect?
Seven Dials Tattoo does not collect any personal data of children or persons under 18.
Suppose we have a reason to believe that any personal data of a child or other underaged person was accidentally collected and held in our database, we will delete that data immediately.
Seven Dials Tattoo collects the following data:
a.) When you are contacting us via our website, social media platforms messaging systems, phone or email to enquire about our services or to book your appointment:
– Personal identification information: your name, email address and phone number.
b.) Before the tattooing procedure begins, we must take from you the details listed below, which we are required by law to take in writing on a paper that you must sign. It’s called Consent To Tattoo Procedure and includes the following information about you:
– Personal identification information: your full name, date of birth, home address, phone number, email, date of the procedure, and area of your body to be tattooed. The Consent To Tattoo Procedure form contains information about your health, and you need to agree that you do not suffer from medical conditions listed on the consent form at the time of signing it. This information may be regarded as medical information, and you agree to Seven Dials Tattoo retaining this data for as long as necessary for legal reasons.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the personal data we collect and process.
We collect personal data when you:
– Contact us enquiring about our services or during the booking
– By filing the Consent To Tattoo Procedure form before the tattooing session starts.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our message boards or via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your non-personally identifying data about how you interact with our website from the following sources:
– Google Analytics
– Facebook Pixel
Data collected by these tracking systems may be processed to analyze the use of our website.
3. How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
– Process your order, manage your booking or enquiry
– Pass your data to the Tattoo Artist you have chosen to work on your tattoo and help with aftercare.
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
– We may use/proceed with non-personal identifying data called “Usage Data” about how you use our website. The “Usage Data” may include your browser type and version, device, operating system, IP address, geographical location, time spent on our website, page views, visit patterns, visit frequency, timing and navigation paths. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests in monitoring, improving and promoting our website and services.
We may process any of your personal data specified in this policy where necessary for legal purposes like exercising or defending legal claims, court proceedings, administrative or out-of-court procedures or government actions and requests, insurance purposes and our business risks management. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate business interest, protection of our legal rights, your legal rights, and the legal rights of other parties.
4. How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at Seven Dials Tattoo, located at 36 St Martins Court, Covent Garden, WC2N 4AL London.
Our tattoo studio will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and shall not be retained for longer.
Data retention periods:
Seven Dials Tattoo will retain Tattoo Consent Forms and personal data related to the Consent Forms for a minimum of 7 years from the date of your last tattoo session at Seven Dials Tattoo Studio. Seven Dials Tattoo will keep “Usage Data” for a minimum period of 30 months from the collection date.
Once this period has expired, we will delete your data from our systems and records.
5. International Transfers of Data
Some of our external third parties, like servers and cloud services, are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so their processing of your data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. We only use services from companies located in countries deemed to provide adequate protection for personal data by the European Commission. This may include data transfer to US-based service providers under the Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
We may want to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us, the Seven Dials Tattoo, from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Seven Dials Tattoo Studio.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes.
7. What are your data protection rights?
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Therefore, every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Seven Dials Tattoo for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Seven Dials Tattoo correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Seven Dials Tattoo to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Seven Dials Tattoo erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Seven Dials Tattoo restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Seven Dials Tattoo’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Seven Dials Tattoo transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
8. Third-party links and privacy policies of other websites.
10. How to contact us?
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Seven Dials Tattoo, 36 St Martins Court, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4AL.
11. How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Seven Dials Tattoo has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk).
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please get in touch with us in the first instance.
12. Our business details:
12.1 Our legal name is Extreme Needle Studios (Covent Garden) Ltd
12.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08513662, and our registered office is at Libra House 66 Libra House, Edmonton, London, N9 9PA.
12.3 Our trading name is Seven Dials Tattoo.
12.4 Our principal place of business is at 36 St Martins Court, Covent Garden, WC2N 4AL London.
SEVEN DIALS TATTOO
36 St Martins Court, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4AL
Phone: +44 020 72406177
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 12:30 PM – 8 PM